Pls share
this page

Happy Friendship Day 2011 Quotations ! Friendship Day Messages


‎(⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。.................
/▌*˛˚ღ •˚HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ˚ ✰* ★
/ .. ˚. ★ ˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ
,.,.,.


"I love each stupid frnd of mine..Coz Life is Hell without them & hell s heaven if v all r together.. Dedicatd to my lovely idiots..friendship day wishes.. :) ♥♥"

"A hug is worth a thousand word's a Friend is worth more...I Love My Friend......"

╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ FRIENDSHIP DAY BUDDY ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ☆★✾◕‿◕✾
☻♠☺☺☺☺♠☻
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God...... Friend Ship day

Sometimes in life we think we don't need anyone. But sometime we don't have anyone when we need... So don't let your best buddies go ever...
Happy Friendship Day buddies..!! :)

‎"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out, A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" happy friend ship day geetha darling...love u ♥♥♥♥ god bless u my sweet heart..."


Friendship is never an accident... it is something one has to nurture over the years. I hope every year our friendship becomes stronger.

‎"True friendship is like sound health the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." "Happy frienship 2 all my buddies."


‎"HAPPY FRIENSHIP DAY FRIENDS ................ To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

‎...FRIENDS...
F=Few
R=Relationships
I=In
E=Earth
N=Never
D=Die...
I'm The Happiest, Wen I'm With My Friends"
Happe Friendship Day Wishes for my Chweet Frends"...

Friend is not history to forget, Not maths to calculate, Not a language to learn, Its only the Chemistry that react between two Hearts.'HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY'..

Friendship is a relation, where no charges of activation, free incoming. Free outgoing, with roaming facility all over the world. Happy Friendship day to all ...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY. . . . . . Post♥ this ♥ on ♥ any1's ♥ wall ♥ who ♥ made ♥ u ♥ smile ♥ somewhere ♥ sometime ♥ in ♥ ur♥ life. ♥ It ♥ may ♥ surprise ♥ u, ♥ but ♥ check ♥ out ♥ how ♥ many ♥ come ♥ back. ♥ Thanks ♥ a ♥ lot ♥ for ♥ making ♥ me ♥ smile! ♥&♥ Put ♥ this ♥ back ♥ on ♥ my ♥ wall ♥ if ♥ I ever ♥ made ♥u♥ smile. . . :)

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on 1 thing U WILL NEVER LOSE ME. I will always b there as a friend.Happy Friendship Day

You're one of a kind, different from others Generous, charming, but not one that smothers Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game But not just another... in the long chain. Appreciative, warm and precious like gold Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old You'll always be there, I know that is true I'll always be here... always for you. ♥ ♥ Happy Friendship Day all My FRIEND,S ♥ ♥

"Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are. ! "



If you like this post or this post has helped you in anyway, please click the +1 button below to recommend this page and support our website.


You can follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook Fan Page for more updates like this .

Pls share
this page
Posted by Chaitu on 5:08 PM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Hi friends Iam Chaitu, Blogging is My Passion. I will Update This Blog Daily Please Visit Regularly. Follow Me on My Social Websites.
You can contact me AT a2zjntuspecial@gmail.com For any comments, Complements, Ads Requests, Requests, Suggestions.







2010 All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Chaitu